This streamlined RPL kit assists in the process of transitioning students from CHC30712 Certificate III in Children's Services to CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care.
Use this transition RPL kit with candidates who have completed the old qualification and want to attain CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care.
This kit provides candidates with an opportunity to demonstrate their competency of the identified gaps (performance criteria, performance evidence and knowledge evidence) between the units in the old qualification and CHC30113.
Units included in this kit:
- CHCDIV002 Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety
- CHCECE002 Ensure the health and safety of children
- CHCECE003 Provide care for children
- CHCECE004 Promote and provide healthy food and drinks
- CHCECE005 Provide care for babies and toddlers
- CHCECE007 Develop positive and respectful relationships with children
- CHCECE010 Support the holistic development of children in early childhood
- CHCECE011 Provide experiences to support children’s play and learning
- CHCECE013 Use information about children to inform practice
- CHCLEG001 Work legally and ethically
- CHCPRT001 Identify and respond to children and young people at risk
- HLTWHS001 Participate in workplace health and safety
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- CHCECE006 Support behaviour of children and young people
- CHCECE012 Support children to connect with their world
Transition RPL tools included in this kit:
- Instructions- Detailed overview on how to use this kit, and the Qualification Equivalency Table (map of old units to new units) and Cluster Banks
- Competency Mapping - A tool that maps competency questions and workplace tasks to all aspects of competency within each unit
- Record of Evidence - A tool for recording each piece of evidence (documentation, questions, tasks, observations) to each unit of competency
- Competency Questions - A tool used to gather evidence of a candidate’s knowledge of the identified gaps
- Workplace Tasks - A tool used to gather evidence of a candidate’s skill in the identified gaps
- Workplace Observation - A tool used to document evidence of a candidate’s skill in the identified gaps through observation of the Workplace Tasks
- Third Party Report - A tool that verifies the candidate’s competency in their job role relating to workplace standards and performance criteria
- Record of Outcome - A document to notify the candidate of their Transition RPL outcome and any additional steps required to achieve the qualification
Developed in consultation with industry experts.
All documents are in Word so you can contextualise and modify as needed.
Once purchased, the kit is yours to use however you like within your organisation only.